This is the first time I’m linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday (H54F). Here goes nothing!
1. Nick and I watched “Forks Over Knives” and totally changed our lifestyle on the spot! It’s been a crazy few days, but I’m feeling good and certainly feel better about the food choices I’m making.
2. There’s a fun word for our new lifestyle! I’m a flexitarian!
3. My 6 year old “niece” and my 4 year old “nephew” both accepted Jesus as their personal Savior! What awesome news! I’m so excited they’ve made this decision and it will be so great sharing eternity with them!
4. Nick and I made granola last night and it is delicious. It’s so easy to make your own granola! I don’t know why more people don’t do it. Ours used coconut oil, agave syrup, any kind of dried fruit we liked (we used blueberries, cranberries, cherries and strawberries) and pecans. Mmmm!
5. I got to sleep in until 8:30 yesterday morning. Ahhh. What a treat that was!
Happy Friday, everyone!