It’s once again time for High Five for Friday!
This week wasn’t as exciting as some, but it’s good for me to think back and see what I was thankful for this week.
1. Nick is home from his business trip. Yay!
2. We tried several new vegan recipes this week. Chickpea cakes, summer stir-fry and a very tasty veggie soup. We’re slowly getting more comfortable with this new way of cooking everyday. It still poses a bit of challenge, but we’re up to it!
3. Our niece graduates from kindergarten tomorrow. We are so proud of her!
4. We had to take the Prius in to the Toyota dealer because the headlights would go out at random times. Praise the Lord that it was covered by the warranty. Wahoo!
5. I went shopping with a friend on Tuesday night and I DIDN’T BUY ANYTHING. Is that willpower or what?!
Happy Friday! Enjoy your long weekend!