It’s Friday again!
This week has been a really great week, so I have LOTS of things to be thankful for!
1. My Lil Sis graduated! Wahoo! I’m so proud of her. We had a little family party on Monday and ate a lot of her favorite things. 🙂
2. I’ve been able to see aforementioned Lil Sis a lot more this week since she’s not busy with school and such. Love that!
3. Tonight Lil Sis and her bestie are coming to stay overnight at our house. Super excited about that! I think we’re going to have a super fun time.
4. We bought Basil a new bed last night and HE LOVES IT. It’s so cute. He’s my favorite puppers.
5. Nick surprised me with an impromptu date last night and took me to the newest (and apparently only) vegan restaurant in our area. IT WAS DELICIOUS! It was great to be able to walk into a restaurant and order ANYTHING without having to worry about ingredients! We each had a yummy drink: hard cider on tap for me, and Nick had a hard cider/Oatmeal Stout mix that they called a “Midnight Apple”. We had the onion rings for an appetizer and pizza for our entree. The pizza had THE best crust with seasonal veggies. Since I’m such girl, we had to order dessert. Chocolate cake with mint ganache and a citrus glaze. Yum! I can’t WAIT to go back!!