It’s Friday, people! As usual I’m linking up with Lauren today!
1. I ran 20 minutes this morning. Without stopping. In the blazing heat (at 5:30AM!). I think I deserve a cupcake.
2. My mom and Lil Sis are taking a trip to Europe for a month, starting tomorrow, so Nick and I are taking them to O’Hare for their flight. Can’t wait to sneak in a few new foodie places to try and a little shopping, too!
3. I took Basil to the vet on Wednesday and he’s got a clean bill of health. Yay! (The bummer? The $200 bill. Ugh.)
4. I took my “niece” and “nephew” to see “Dolphin Tale” at the free kid’s movie yesterday morning. They had fun, I had fun. It was a great time to spend with them.
5. Went to Target (where else?) with Lil Sis yesterday and scored a sweet new pair of kicks for $10. And I was able to score a Joe Mauer framed thing-y for Nick that he’d been eying for half off. Love it!
Have a great weekend! I’ll be sure to enjoy a cupcake (or two!) for you. 😉