Happy Friday, y’all! I’m linking with Lauren just like always!
1. We got organic sweet corn at the farmer’s market! Yay! It’s still the early crop, but it tastes pretty darn good. I love fresh sweet corn in the summer.
2. The chocolate chip cookies were a major hit! We had my dad over for dinner on Wednesday night and he ate 3 and I sent some home with him. The best part? He didn’t even know they were vegan! Love it!
3. We had game night with our besties on Sunday night and played three rousing games of “Ticket to Ride”. They loved it so much that they ordered “Ticket to Ride: Europe” for us to play next time we’re together. Mel already told me that she’s planning on kicking our bums next time!
4. I got my July Birchbox yesterday. LOVE IT! I can’t wait to try everything out. I’m really excited about the eyeko eye liner. I’m usually not so good with eye liner, but this one looks pretty foolproof.
5. I ran THIRTY MINUTES this morning WITHOUT STOPPING. Believe me, I wanted to give up many a time. It was SO humid this morning (we went out right after a thunderstorm passed through) and it was just awful. But I did it! 2 weeks until our 5k!
Have anything fun planned this weekend? We might head out to see “Brave” tonight and tomorrow we’re getting up to check out the farmer’s market. And that’s it! I love lazy weekends. 🙂
Have a great one!