Happy Friday! Woo hoo! As always, I’m linking up with Lauren. 🙂
1. Yesterday I didn’t have to go anywhere, so I stayed in my pajamas ALL DAY LONG. It was nice! I did some cleaning around the house, a load of laundry (Nick makes a lot, people!), finally organized our files, and a bunch of other random stuff I was putting off. And I got to watch some more of “Alias”. Still loving it!
2. I talked to my mom! She called from Dublin. Sounds like she and Lil Sis are having a grand time! Looking forward to having them home next week.
3. Got to spend some quality time with some friends on Sunday night. Their A/C was out and so they came over for some respite from the heat and some fun. Pizza, games, and movies! Love it!
4. I made some AWESOME chocolate ice cream. It was heavenly. I had a little tonight and it was delicious with some salty pecans and chocolate syrup. Mmmm!
5. I was reintroduced to my favorite conditioner from amika. I have crazy coarse, thick hair that likes to have a mind of its own. This nourishing mask is by far THE best thing for my hair. It makes it smell amazing and feel like silk!
I’ll be sure to post the chocolate ice cream recipe for you soon. It’s SO good. You will NOT be disappointed! Have a great weekend!!