Yay! It’s Friday! This week has gone by surprisingly fast. How about you? I hope you’ve had a great week! I’m linking up with Lauren, as usual.
Here are my 5 favorite things this week:
1. Totally bought these Oreos and then proceeded to devour the bag. They are super sweet, but crazy addictive!
2. Had lunch with Mel and her two kiddos yesterday. It’s always fun to share a meal with a 4 year old and a 1 year old! (and a bit messy)
3. My Lil Sis got a job! She’s now gainfully employed! Thankfully her hours will still allow lots of time for baking and random trips to Target.
4. Nick and I had dinner at the Trumpet Blossom Cafe last night. Mmmm mmmm. I had the sauteed veggies with ginger peanut sauce. Hello, tasty! Nick had a bowl of the roasted butternut squash and a side of french fries. Their french fries come with this amazing red pepper aoili. We had to have dessert, so we ordered a piece of chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Delicious. I love that place.
5. Tonight I’m having a girls’ night with Mel and Lil Sis! We’re having pizza, making cupcakes and watching movies. Can’t beat that for a Friday night. 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend, y’all!