It’s Friday! Time for another High Five for this week. I’m linking up with Lauren, as usual!
1. Nick and I got tickets to the ISU game last weekend from a co-worker of Nick’s. The seats were AWESOME! Unfortunately, ISU lost the game, but it was fun to be there! I loved seeing the Cyclone Marching Band. Brought back my days of marching band. They were too much fun! (yep, I was a band nerd!)
2. Lil Sis was here this past weekend and we went to the pumpkin patch on Sunday. It was so fun picking out pumpkins!
3. These two were were obviously at the pumpkin patch, too. I think I’ll keep ’em. 🙂
4. Nick took me on an impromptu dinner date to HuHot Wednesday night. I love HuHot! I only did one plate this time – I really wanted to go back for more, but I was afraid my stomach would explode. But it tasted so good!
5. Lil Sis and I did the library “Open Studio” craft on Tuesday night. We made burlap place mats… Okay, so it was a bit cheesy, but it was free! And it was fun to get out and do something different for a change.
Have a great weekend! I’m off to Des Moines for the Color Run! Here goes nothing!