It’s Friday! I hope you had a great week! I’m linking up with Lauren, as usual.
1. Nick and I enjoyed a lazy Sunday at home. Well, we went to church of course, but when we got home, we were home for the day! We watched football, played cards and enjoyed lounging in our sweats. Love days like those!
2. I found brown (well, “stone”) boots! I have been looking all over, and I finally found them at Target. (naturally!) I can’t wait to wear them with all kinds of outfits!
3. We had some really nice, warmer weather this week. I got to wear a skirt on Monday and my new Gap dress on Tuesday. Love that! Yesterday it was a high of 46. Brrr.
4. Nick and I bought some cozy, new sheets. A cozy bed is wonderful! My favorite part? They’re a super cute, floral pattern! And Nick picked them!
5. Last night was date night! We’ve settled into a routine of getting groceries, stopping at Costco and a dinner date on Thursday nights. I look forward to those nights every week. 🙂
Bonus: Oh, glorious day! I slept in until 8:45 this morning! That hasn’t happened in FOREVER! Ahhhh. Just what I needed. 🙂
Have a GREAT weekend!