Whew! WHAT A WEEK! Nick is out of town on business this week and so Basil and I have been holding down the fort together. It has been a crazy week, and so I’m very thankful that Nick is coming home tomorrow! I hope you’ve had a great week as well. As per usual, I’m linking up with Lauren.
1. I voted! Even if your candidate(s) didn’t win, it’s important to vote, in my opinion. I was proudly sporting my sticker all day on Tuesday!
2. Lil Sis and I met up after she got off of work on Tuesday and finished our Operation Christmas Child shopping. Have you ever packed a shoebox? It’s totally easy and such a cool thing to do! After we did that, we went for burgers (vegan for me, gluten free for her!) at Red Robin. Yummmm!
3. Basil and I had some free time on Wednesday night and he decided to relax. I’m not even sure how he was comfortable, but he was snoring away!
4. I had the super fun privilege of picking up my “niece” from school yesterday and then hanging out with her for a few hours. That girl is A RIOT. Love her!
5. Today I’m taking my super amazing friend, B, for a surprise fun day for her birthday! Her birthday was Wednesday, but it just worked out best for us to hang out today. We’re going for coffee, shellac pedi’s and lunch of her choice! Super excited!
Enjoy your weekend!