Happy Friday! I hope that y’all have had a wonderful week! Only 18 days until Christmas! I’m linking up with Lauren, just like always.
1. Last Friday night Nick and I went to see Andrew Peterson‘s “Behold the Lamb of God” Christmas show. It was WONDERFUL! It’s such a great journey through the entire Bible – connecting the old and new testaments together and showing how Jesus is the main character. Pretty cool!
2. We had our niece and nephews for the weekend. We had a lot of fun! We went to the holiday parade on Saturday night, and we took everyone to see “Wreck-It Ralph” (which was so cute!) on Sunday afternoon. LOVED having them, but I slept better after they went home. I think the maternal instinct in me had turned on. I didn’t sleep very well at all on Saturday night. I was listening for them all night!
3. I got my niece to eat something vegan! (I’m so sneaky) She had requested chocolate chip muffins, and so I bought a boxed mix and used melted coconut earth balance spread for the oil, and egg substitute for the eggs. She ate FIVE of them on Sunday! Love it.
4. I went to a class at the library on Tuesday night with B on how to make scarves from old sweaters. While we didn’t walk away from the class with a finished product, we certainly walked away with a lot of ideas!
5. I’ve had an annoying cold all week, and I FINALLY feel like I’m on the upswing. Thank goodness!
Have a great weekend!