HOLY COW. This week has been NUTS. I spent ALL DAY yesterday with my BFF helping her get ready for her garage sale and I even ran home for clothes and slept on her couch so I’d be here first thing this morning. Hence, the lack of posting this week, and the late posting today. They’re moving out of state in a few weeks, so I’m trying to soak up as much time with her as I can. Whew! Here are my top five for this week:
1. Nick and I decided to go bowling on Saturday night. We were pretty rusty, hence our low scores. But we had a fun time! And I think it’s the first time ever I’ve beat him. 😉
2. After bowling, we discovered a new fro-yo place with some great non-dairy/vegan options. Woot!
3. We got two new cookbooks the other day! Can’t wait to start making all kinds of yummy things.
4. Basil came with me yesterday to prep for the garage sale. He was one, hot and worn out pup! But what a good boy he was.
5. Oh! Nick made a gluten free & vegan pancake cake. It was tasty. Layers of peanut butter and chocolate buttercream. YUM.
Whew! We’re waiting out a nasty storm right now, but hopefully we’ll be back to selling our wares soon! What are you plans for the weekend?
*linking up with Lauren