Happy Friday! Are you as excited as me that it’s the weekend?? Our only plans for the weekend are the Farmer’s Market on Saturday morning. I’m sure we’ll find lots of fun things to do! Here are my top five for the week:
1. I finally got around to putting my Color Run sticker on my car. Love it!
2. Nick worked from home on Monday (we were getting some work done in the basement). Basil loved having him home during the day!
3. Nick and I went golfing Sunday night. Well, he golfed and I drove the cart. It was my first time! Super fun!
4. Speaking of our golf date, here’s a picture of my man in action. (isn’t he so snazzily dressed?!)
5. I spent yesterday shopping with B and sweet, little E. We had so much fun! I found some sweet deals, too!
Have a great weekend! Do you have something fun and awesome planned??
*linking up with Lauren