Happy Friday! This week went by very quickly and I can’t believe it’s the weekend already! It was a great week, and here are my favorite things from this week:
1. Nick and I had tickets to see Mannheim Steamroller on Saturday night. It’s not Christmas for me without Mannheim’s Christmas music! It was a fun night out!
2. We had a meeting Sunday morning at church, so I baked an apple coffee cake to share with our committee. Yum!
3. Nick was out of town for work most of this week, and it was 40+ degrees warmer for him than it was for us back home. Olive was less than impressed. 😉
4. I was able to spend the day with my Lil Sis on Tuesday. ALL DAY! It was so fun! We went and played with puppies, ate falafel at Oasis, did a little shopping at the mall, and then watched a movie and had dinner at home. And every trip involves Target! Super fun times!
5. Olive was such a little snuggle bug with me the other night. She was just so sweet and cute. Until she dropped a few bombs. 😉 Good thing she’s cute.
Big plans for the weekend? Have something fun planned?
*Linking up with Lauren