Happy Friday! Nick and I spent Sunday through Tuesday in Nashville, and Nick had Wednesday off, and so I can’t believe it’s Friday already! We had a great time exploring the city a bit and eating lots of yummy food. That’s always one of my favorite parts. 😉
Here are my top 5 for this week:
1. We ate at The Wild Cow on Sunday night and it was oh so delicious! I had the Buffalo Grinder (made with tofu) and it was SO yummy! And the ranch was awesome!
2. We went to this really cute and hipster coffee place, Headquarters, and I enjoyed the almond milk dirty chai. Mmmmm.
3. The whole reason for going to Nashville was to see Andrew Peterson‘s “Behold the Lamb of God” show at the Ryman. THE BEST. So, so good.
4. We found a great place to have lunch while passing through St. Louis. Lulu’s Local Eatery was a great spot, and it’s always so much fun to find a place where you can order ANYTHING off of the menu! (like the Wild Cow!) We shared Volcano Tots – tator tots topped with quinoa chili, and butternut squash “cheese” sauce (yum), and the Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap (double yum).
5. Nick and I finished our Christmas shopping yesterday! I love buying presents for people, so I hope everyone likes what we got for them! It’s also fun to be finished and really enjoy the next week. Less than one week until Christmas!!
What do you have planned this weekend? We have Olive’s last Intermediate training class, and so we’ll have another “graduation”! She’s doing great and really learning a lot. We’re thinking maybe after she passes the Advanced course, we’ll try agility training.
*Linking up with Lauren