Happy Friday and Happy New Year! Can you even believe that it’s 2015 already? Wow. 2014 just seemed to soar right on by me! We hope that you had a fun (and safe) New Year’s Eve and a very wonderful Christmas!
Here are my top 5 for this week:
1. We took Olive to Camp Bow Wow on Monday. They have doggy “daycare” as well as boarding and other services. That girl has A LOT of energy, so we thought it might be nice for her to go every once and awhile to play with other dogs all day. She did super great (you can even watch your pup through their app!) and had so much fun. The best part? She was WORN OUT for the next day, too! This was her “new camper” picture, haha!
2. While Olive was away all day playing with her new friends, Nick and I were able to enjoy a day just kind of doing whatever we liked! Nick has been off work since noon on the 23rd, and it’s been so fun having him home! We went down to Iowa City and snagged one of our favorites, Oasis, for lunch. So, so good! YUM.
3. Nick and I collect Starbucks city mugs. I don’t really know how it got started, but now we can’t stop! It’s so fun to try and find them in new cities when we travel. We were never really sure how to display them, but Nick finally came up with a great idea. He mounted all the shelves and put everything up and I couldn’t be happier! Let the collection continue!
4. I think Olive has enjoyed having both of us home this past week and a half, and she is so excited that the sun is finally making a comeback! She is just too cute. (the Boba Fett toy was a gift for Christmas – she loved it so much, she completely destroyed it within 3 days.)
5. We went to the Trumpet Blossom Cafe for New Year’s Eve. Not only was the food DELICIOUS (as usual), but my date was the best part. 😉
Have a wonderful weekend!
*Linking up with Lauren